Android apps for tracking nutritionphone tracker gps Spy on phone without access to phone physical How to put parental control on mobile Read a text received on serial arduino port Samsung galaxy tracking 8 How to track an iphone if lost Best server and application monitoring App for iphone to spy on texts 80416 Mobile phone tracking software imei Text message tracker iphone mistakes Remote keylogger softwarecrack Can someone take control of my cell phone Spy cam software mac Sprint phones with parental control App to track phone numbers 2014


Does the tribe have your current address? If it has changed, let us know. Also, when a tribal member turns 18 years of age, it is their responsibility to notify the tribe. If you have recently had a child, you must submit an application for enrollment, a family tree form, a copy of their birth certificate, and a copy of their social security card. All necessary forms are now available for your convenience below. Any questions can be directed to Tribal Council Secretary, Robert Rhoan 559-374-0066 ext 226 or via
e-mail at rrhoan@bsrnation.

Application for Enrollment

Tribal ID application

Family Tree

Notice of Addition to Voting List

Change of Address

buy cialis