In 1909, the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) purchased 280 acres of land to be held in trust for the benefit of the San Joaquin or Big Sandy Band of Western Mono Indians. This land became known as the Big Sandy Rancheria of Auberry.
Big Sandy Rancheria Information
37387 AUBERRY MISSION ROAD
AUBERRY, CA 93602
TEL (559) 374-0066
FAX (559) 855-4129
Visit Our Enterprises by Clicking on their Logo below